Our goal with the prestigious Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019 is to honour the achievements of businesses operating in arboriculture, production, retail, landscape and more - and to ensure those achievements are recognised by the industry’s customers, clients and stakeholders.
Winning a national Horticulture Week Business Award will provide arboriculture businesses with year-long benefits including:
- Multiple opportunities throughout the year to share your achievements on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your achievements to a 100,000-strong monthly audience. This includes editorial on your achievements immediately after the awards presentation, an editorial follow up profile 6 months on and inclusion in social media campaigns.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s online Business Leaders Gallery, ensuring lasting recognition for your achievements.
- An exclusive opportunity to participate in Horticulture Week Business Leaders’ Round Tables throughout the year.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK horticulture industry, where you will benefit from networking with the leading businesses in the industry.
The Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019 offer a powerful selling point for your business, helping you to market to potential customers as best in class, and industry recognition for your teams, providing you with a powerful staff-motivational tool.
Winners will be announced on the 27th June 2019 when the presentation of the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019 returns to the fabulous London Marriott Grosvenor Square for the biggest pan-industry gathering and celebration of the best of the UK horticulture industry.
Categories open to entry from arboriculture businesses include:
- Arboriculture contractor of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- HW Most Admired Business Leader Award
- Business Innovation of the Year
The Entry Deadline for the Awards schemes is 15th March 2019.
Category Criteria & How to Enter
For full details of categories and how to enter, please go to: www.hwbusinessawards.com
For general enquiries about the awards, help and advice, please contact awards event manager Kate Collins at: Kate.Collins@haymarket.com or 0208 267 8188.
For advice on category selection, please contact HW editor Kate Lowe at: email@example.com
Horticulture Week is delighted once again to have the support of ICL, Sinclair and Wonderwall as our sponsor partners for the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019. We are also delighted to welcome on board Perennial, returning as our awards charity partner.
Become a Horticulture Week Awards Sponsor
The Horticulture Week Business Awards offers businesses multiple opportunities to engage with the professionals most important to them — not just on the day of the event but throughout the year. To discuss the opportunities please contact sales manager Roisin Kennedy on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 267 4953.