Westland Horticulture’s masterclasses are aimed at garden retail staff, and experienced speakers will provide information to boost the skills and confidence of staff.
The masterclasses will cover four key categories – developments and trends in the market place, customer engagement, how to maximise sales and product knowledge.
The Future Foundation will provide information on trends and Westland Horticulture’s technical team will provide information on specific products to enable retail staff to pass this on to their customers.
Westland Horticulture head of marketing Keith Nicholson said: "The 2011 Westland Masterclasses are a must for all garden retail staff, as one of the leading companies within this area we will be using our knowledge along with those from outside professional organisations to reinvigorate gardening within centres across the UK."
Westland Masterclass Dates
- Glasgow: House for an Art Lover – 18th January 2011
- Manchester: Barton Grange – 20th January 2011
- Birmingham: Ryton Gardens – 1st February 2011
- Bristol: Hollywood Towers – 2nd February 2011
- Dublin: City West Hotel – 3rd February 2011
- Guildford: Guildford Golf Club – 8th February 2011
- Cambridge: Duxford War Museum – 9th February 2011
The classes are free of charge and restricted to 30 delegates per course. A refundable booking fee of £35 is required. To book your place email Nicola Bacon on firstname.lastname@example.org