Grounds maintenance firms must supply landscape maintenance services including equipment hire, winter services and pest control for members of the Northern Housing Consortium.
Initial "on-boarding of suppliers" onto the DPS, will take place between 20 July 2021 and 31 August 2031.
Suppliers are required to cover England, Scotland and Northern Ireland and Wales.
Sectors to be covered are:
• Blue Light Services (including Ambulance, Fire and Police)
• education (including Academy Trusts, Schools, Universities and Higher Education)
• Government bodies
• health (including Care Homes, Commissioning Bodies, Hospices, NHS Trusts)
• housing associations, registered providers and ALMOs
• local authorities
• prison service
The services required include:
• Grounds maintenance - grass maintenance, hedge maintenance, chemical treatments, litter clearance, play area maintenance, garden maintenance, pond maintenance
• Arboriculture works
• Specialist planting
• Sports ground maintenance
• Winter services
• Pest control
• Fencing - design, supply, installation, and maintenance
• Invasive weeds - surveying, controlling and eradicating
• Landscaping services
• Cemetery maintenance
• Groundcare and arboriculture equipment hire
Applicants are not restricted to the number of categories they wish to apply for.
The contract is set to run from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2031.
The deadline date for receipt of expressions of interest is 20 August 2021.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HW subscribers.
To find out more on this and all the latest horticultural tenders, go to Horticulture Week's TENDERS TRACKER LIVE TABLE.