- Planning and programming of tree and shrub cutting, clearing and planting activity;
- Ground surveying of existing overhead line (OHL) networks to inform scope for Work Packages and inform programming/planning;
- Clearance of trees and vegetation for the construction of new OHLs, underground cabling (UGC) and structures;
- Clearance of trees and vegetation for the ongoing maintenance of existing and new OHLs, UGC and structures;
- Support with OHL shutdown services (SAPs, linesmen etc);
- Survey, risk assessment and clearance of trees/vegetation to achieve ETR 132/CIC Resilience;
- Planting of replacement trees, woodland areas and landscape screening;
- Maintenance of replacement trees, woodland areas and landscape screening;
- Application of pesticides;
- Working in proximity to railway lines (dependant on zone);
- Emergency response and assistance with tree clearance during bad weather events;
- Sale of timber;
- Clearance of trees and vegetation around grid substation sites and other associated services etc;
- Application of tree guarding/shrouding.
The contract is worth up to £192,000,000 and scheduled to last for 6 Years with optional 2 x 1 year extension periods.
- Slough/ West London
- New Forest
- Isle of Wight
The closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is 7 March 2022.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HW subscribers.
To find out more on this and all the latest horticultural tenders, go to Horticulture Week's TENDERS TRACKER LIVE TABLE.