Winning a national Horticulture Week Business Award will provide landscape design, build and maintenance businesses with year-long benefits including:
- Multiple opportunities throughout the year to share your achievements on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your achievements to a 100,000-strong monthly audience. This includes editorial on your achievements immediately after the awards presentation, an editorial follow up profile 6 months on and inclusion in social media campaigns.
- Direct exposure to potential built environment clients through linked editorial coverage at Horticulture Week's sister publications serving the architecture and planning sectors.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s online Business Leaders Gallery, ensuring lasting recognition for your achievements.
- An exclusive opportunity to participate in Horticulture Week Business Leaders’ Round Tables throughout the year.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK horticulture industry, where you will benefit from networking with the leading businesses in the industry.
The Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019 offer a powerful selling point for your business, helping you to market to potential customers as best in class, and industry recognition for your teams, providing you with a powerful staff-motivational tool.
Categories open to landscape designers and contractors, groundscare businesses and arboriculture specialists include:
Landscape Business Categories
- Landscape Contractor of the Year
- Landscape Design/Architecture Practice of the Year
- Landscape Design of the Year
- Landscape Build of the Year
- Grounds Maintenance Contractor of the Year
- Arboriculture Contractor of the Year
General Business Categories
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- HW Most Admired Business Leader Award
- Consultant of the Year
- Business Innovation of the Year
- New Generation Award
The Entry Deadline for the Awards schemes is 28th February 2019.
Winners will be announced on the 27th June 2019 when the presentation of the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019 returns to the fabulous London Marriott Grosvenor Square for the biggest pan-industry gathering and celebration of the best of the UK horticulture industry.
Category Criteria & How to Enter
For full details of categories and how to enter, please go to: www.hwbusinessawards.com
For general enquiries about the awards, help and advice, please contact awards event manager Kate Collins at: Kate.Collins@haymarket.com or 0208 267 8188. For advice on category selection, please contact HW editor Kate Lowe at: email@example.com
Horticulture Week is delighted to have the support of ICL, Cocogreen, Modiform, Wonderwall and Sinclair as our sponsor partners for the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019. We are also delighted to welcome back on board Perennial as our awards charity partner.
Become a Horticulture Week Awards Sponsor
The Horticulture Week Business Awards offers businesses multiple opportunities to engage with the professionals most important to them — not just on the day of the event but throughout the year. To discuss the opportunities please contact Gabriella Lee on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 267 4085.