The latest categories to be judged are: What Kit? Pedestrian Mower of the Year, What Kit? Ride-on Mower of the Year, and What Kit? Tractor-mounted/Towed Mower of the Year.
The Awards scheme is designed to celebrate the very best in professional machinery for turf, grounds, arboriculture and landscape professionals and to encourage excellence in the sector.
The What Kit? New Product of the Year Awards are run in association with Horticulture Week's What Kit? machinery comparison website.
The awards are judged by a panel of independent kit experts led by Horticulture Week technical editor Sally Drury.
Commented Drury: "Our judges this year have had an incredibly tough job deciding who should make it to the shortlist as the standard has been so high. We look forward to carrying out our final investigations at this year's IOG Saltex show before announcing the winners."
THE SHORTLIST IN FULL
What Kit? Pedestrian Mower of the Year
- EGO 56V lithium ion 49cm mower from EGO Power+
- Etesia PHCT and PHCS PRO 46 Evolution from Etesia
- UKATT 30" INFiNiSystem from ATT (The Grass Group)
- Bosch GRA 48 and GRA 53 from Bosch Professional
- Viking MB 756 YC from Stihl GB
- Pellenc Rasion from Etesia UK
- Billy Goat BC2600HHEU brushcutter from Henton & Chattell
- Cobra Subaru RM 48 SPS from Henton & Chattell
Ride-on Mower of the Year
- Cub Cadet Tank SZ60 from EP Barrus
- Etesia Buffalo BPHP2 two-wheel drive and BPHPX2 4-wheel drive from Etesia UK
- Etesia Hydro 100 III from Etesia UK
- Gianni Ferrari Turbo Z Mower from Gianni Ferrari
- John Deere 1500 Series TerrainCut from John Deere
- John Deere X950 Multi-Terrain lawn tractor from John Deere
- John Deere ZTrak Z997R from John Deere
- Ransomes MP495/MP655 five unit cylinder mowers from Ransomes Jacobsen
Tractor-mounted/Towed Mower of the Year
- Maschio Bufalo Flail Mower from Opico
- Wessex MultiCut from Wessex International
- Wessex RMX-500 Tri-Deck from Wessex International
- Wessex ZHE-2500 flail mower from Wessex International