HortWeek's sector-leading Top 175 UK garden centres report leads the most read stories at hortweek.com in September. The comprehensive report gives full details of garden retail performance and more.
Also well-read were easy-to-read round-ups and analysis of sector issues and reports such as reaction to the Ornamental Horticulture Round Table's £42bn report, labour, price rises, labour, fuel and gas crises and plant health.
Exclusive, real-time, hands-on reports on Glee and Chelsea, rounding up trends, products and reaction, were popular as physical shows returned.
11. Top 175 UK Garden Centres 2021 reflect ups and downs of a rollercoaster year and changes in the top 10
12. Eight leading garden retail figures speak on demand for the rest of 2021 and hopes for 2022
13. Plant importers and HTA welcome delay to checks on plants imported from the EU
14. Free fuel giveaway at garden centre
15. How bad is the skills shortage in the horticulture industry?
17. After crazy year for growers normality returns but issues around labour, pricing, peat and transport remain
19. What are the seven bestselling branded plants in garden centres in 2021?
21. 10 horticulture developments you may have missed this week
27. Why isnt RHS Chelsea Flower Show plant-based? asks top garden designer
29. British Garden Centres new accounts show 58-centre performance for first time