This year's expanded awards programme will celebrate the very best in achievement and innovation across the garden retail and wider garden industry.
The awards provide an exceptional opportunity for garden retail businesses and suppliers to the garden sector to showcase their achievements, innovation and success.
Keeping with current industry developments, 11 new categories have been added to the line-up for garden centre outlets, including categories celebrating:
- Online excellence.
- The best suppliers of plants to the garden centre market.
- The best providers of domestic landscape services.
Don't miss out on the chance to showcase your achievements and those of your team. The deadline for entries is 24 September.
For further details, see www.gardenretailawards.com. For general enquiries, email Sarah Fournier (firstname.lastname@example.org). For sponsorship opportunities, email Aisha Roberts (email@example.com). Follow the awards at @GRAwards.Categories: Garden Retail & Garden Industry Awards 2016
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Turnover under £2m
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Turnover £2m-£5m
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Turnover over £5m
- Multiple Garden Retailer of the year NEW
- Best Garden Centre Event
- Catering Excellence Award
- Online Excellence Award NEW
- Best Business Development: New Build, Refit or Launch
- Best Planteria
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Retail Hardy Nursery Stock Supplier of the Year NEW
- Retail Herbaceous Perennials Supplier of the Year NEW
- Retail Bedding Plant Supplier of the Year NEW
- Retail Hard Landscaping Supplier of the Year NEW
- Best New Gardening Product
- Best New Retail Product (non-gardening)
- Garden Centre Landscape Service of the Year NEW
- Garden Designer of the Year NEW
- Garden Landscape Business of the Year NEW
- Garden Maintenance Business of the Year NEW
- Commitment to Staff Development
- Community Involvement Award
- Greenest Garden Centre
- Sales Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award