The Forest Health Day is being run by Forest Research and is held in Galloway, southern Scotland, on 8 October.
The morning session will include:
- An overview of current threats to trees and those that may be just over the horizon
- The basics of what to look for as indicators of when things may be going wrong as a result of pests or disease
- How to monitor these indicators
- How to report them and to whom
- Any specific concerns raised regarding trees and pests and diseases
The afternoon will focus on site visits and lunch is provided.
Subscribe to Horticulture Week for more news, more in-depth features and more technical and market info.