Client: Henley Town Council
Location: North West
Value: £100,000 to £250,000
Contract duration: 8 March 2021 - 3 January 2022
Mill Meadows Adventure Golf Course
Tenders are invited for the design and installation of an adventure golf course, including entrance gates, a kiosk, and associated landscaping on a former c.42m x 28m putting green at Mill Meadows in Henley-on-Thames. Quotes are invited for both 9-hole and 18-hole options, space permitting.
Mill Meadows is Henley-on-Thames flagship park, situated on the banks of the River Thames. It is home to an extensive park and meadow; the River & Rowing Museum; two playgrounds; a café; moorings; a pavilion; and various other facilities.
Until recently, the area in question was used as a putting green, and the Council is now looking to develop the area to maximise its value to the community, increase revenue from the park, and complement the other park facilities.
The work will consist of:
• Detailed designs for the course, including drawings and specifications.
• Obtaining all necessary permissions, licences and approvals to undertake the work.
• Installing either a 9-hole or 18-hole golf course.
• Erecting a kiosk and signage.
• Associated landscaping to dress the course.
• Any ongoing recommended contractor maintenance and inspection costs.
The anticipated value of the contract (based on an 18-hole course), to include all design costs, manufacture, supply and delivery, installation, associated site works, reinstatement, preliminaries, contingencies and profit, is £100,000 to £250,000.
Tender submission deadline: 15 January 2021
Henley Town Council
WANT TO SEE MORE TENDERS? To search for tenders by region or sector go to our TENDERS TRACKER LIVE TABLE