Taegro is a microorganism based fungicide that defends against disease through the production of antimicrobial metabolites, competition on leaf surfaces and enhanced plant resistance. Formulated as a wettable powder containing 130 g/kg Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain FZB24 (13% w/w minimum of 1x1013 cfu/kg).
Taegro delivers results
Taegro can be used for the control of various foliar diseases in a range of protected crops, including aubergines, courgettes, peppers, strawberries and tomatoes. Additionally it can be used outdoors on both table and wine grape varieties.
Taegro, protects crops by producing metabolites which have disease suppressing qualities. It offers powerful broad-spectrum protection, enabling growers to save both time and money by reducing the number of products required to protect against a range of diseases including:
- Powdery mildew on Cucurbitaceae
- Downy mildew on lettuce
- Powdery mildew and early blight on solanaceae
- Grey mould on strawberry
- Grey mould and powdery mildew on grapevine
Taegro has a benign environmental profile, is harmless to beneficial insects and pollinators, offers a low risk of developing resistance and is fit for organic programmes.
Why use Taegro in your IPM programme?
- Partner in disease management programme
- Good environmental profile
- Harmless to beneficial insects and pollinators
- Broad-spectrum disease suppression
- Low dose rate
- Good partner in resistance management
- No issues with phytotoxicity
- Fit for organic programme
For more product information or to find out how you could include Taegro as part of your IPM programme, please contact the technical team on 01903 256856 or email email@example.com.