The awards for the best new plant introductions will be presented at a Horticulture Week-hosted reception for exhibitors at the end of the first day of the show (Tuesday 4th September). Awards for the best professional products will also be presented at the event.
Among new introductions entered by exhibitors this year:
- Allensmore has 21 entries including five anemones, three buddlejas, four echinaceas, two salvias, two heucherellas, Monarda Bee-Pure, Nepeta Purrsian Blue, Thalictrum Rochebrunianum and Verbena Bampton.
- Beekenkamp has entered Sunbelievable 'Brown Eyed Girl' and Begonia Garden Dreams Esmee.
- David Austin Roses has entered Rosa' Mill on the Floss' and R. 'Emily Bronte'.
- Earley Ornamentals has submitted Petchoa Beautical.
- Elsner has Pelargonium TWOinONE White.
- Florist Holland has entered Garvinea Sweet Sunset.
- Genesis Plant Marketing has submitted Dryppteris wallichiana 'Jurassic Gold', Hebe 'Starlight', Carpinus betulus 'Rockhampton Red' and Photinia x fraseri 'Louise'.
- Hishtil Nurseries has entered Thymus citriodorus Cascata Lemonade'.
- Japan Hort Business has submitted bonsai Pinus parviflora.
- Maryam Flora has entered cut fresh flowers anthurium, tuberose, alstroemeria and rose.
- Newey has submitted Pittosporum 'Beach Ball', P. 'Glo Ball', Carex Evercolor Everglow, Abelia Grandiflora Gold Jewel and Sempervivum Chick Charms Collection.
- Pennebakker Plants has entered Pcea glauca 'SuPer Green'.
- Pentland Plants has entered Dianthus Peach Party.
- Rijnbeek has submitted Echinacea 'Delicious Candy' and Rudbeckia fulgida Forever Gold.
- Seiont has entered Buddleija 'Berries & Cream'.
- Suntory Flower Europe has submitted plants including Dipladenia Sundaville Beauty Soft Peach, Argyranthemum Grandaisy 'Gold', and A. Grandaisy 'Pink Tourmaline'.
- T Wezelenburg Handelskwekerij has entered multistem Betula utilis jaquemontil and several Calycanthus varieities.