The housing provider is looking to renew its environmental services contracts across the North region.
The area will be further subdivided into lots:
- Lot 1 - Yorkshire
- Lot 2 - North West
- Lot 3 - Staffordshire & Shropshire
- Lot 4 - East Midlands
- Lot 5 - Rugby, Nuneaton, Solihull & Coventry
- Lot 6 - West Midlands
- Lot 7 - Milton Keynes & Oxford
- Lot 8 - Plymouth, Exeter & Newton Abbot
- Lot 9 - Bristol, South Gloucester & Ilminster
Aside from grounds maintenance work, tasks may include:
- Grassing services.
- Household-refuse disposal services.
- Non-hazardous refuse and waste treatment and disposal services.
- Ground investigation services.
- Repair and maintenance of plant.
- Repair and maintenance services.
- Planting and maintenance services of green areas.
- Ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services.
The initial contract period is four years with an option to extend for a further year, and another year after that.
The expected start date of the contract is 3 October 2022.
The closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is 27 September 2021.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HW subscribers.
To find out more on this and all the latest horticultural tenders, go to Horticulture Week's TENDERS TRACKER LIVE TABLE.