The starting date for this scheme is 26th July 2021 with the completion date for the whole of the works being 23rd September 2022.
Shropshire Council requires public realm enhancement works which include:
- constructing new kerb lines
- widening existing footways
- updating drainage systems
- realigning existing junctions
- improving pedestrian crossing points
- footways are to be repaved with high quality blocks
- carriageways are to be reconstructed, including raised tables with coloured junction areas
- footways to be improved to give more area for pedestrians with seating and landscaped features
- traffic signs are to be renewed
- landscaping features such as new signs, benches, bins, planters and tree pits installed
Closing date for receipt of submissions is 25 June 2021.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HW subscribers.
To find out more on this and all the latest horticultural tenders, go to Horticulture Week's TENDERS TRACKER LIVE TABLE.