The awards, which recognise outstanding commitment to Bramley apples made by retailers, manufacturers, foodservice companies and food writers, cover the following categories:
- Best Manufacturer of a Savoury Bramley Product
- Best Manufacturer of a Sweet Bramley Product
- Best Manufacturer of a Bramley Sauce
- Best Bramley Retailer
- Best Bramley Catering Foodservice Company
- Best Bramley Foodservice Product
- Best Bramley Media Chef (Judges' choice)
- Best Bramley Food Writer (Judges' choice)
- Chairman's Award
The Bramley Campaign organiser Adrian Barlow said: "The Brammy Awards not only help to recognise the retailers, manufacturers and foodservice companies that support British fruit growers, they also offer the chance for them to highlight that support to their own customers, demonstrating that quality and flavour are at the heart of what they are striving to deliver."
Companies can nominate each other as well as themselves, via the Bramley apples website. The deadline for entries is midday on Friday 23 May 2014.