The Managing Parks in Challenging Times event is being organised by the Association of Public Service Excellence.
It will look at opportunities to work with the NHS and police services, as well as updates on pesticides, carbon reduction and red diesel.
The seminar is at the Midland Hotel, Manchester, on 31 March.
Speakers will address the following issues:
- Budget cuts on the horizon? How can we maintain the standard of parks? - GreenSpace
- Working with the NHS and gaining funding for parks and play - Halton & St Helens PCT
- Tackling skills shortages for parks - Lantra
- A renaissance for parks? Stimulating usage - ISPAL
- Tackling anti-social behaviour in parks - Cardiff Council
- Regulations on the use of red diesel for grounds maintenance - National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC)
- Pesticides - safe usage and what products are allowed? Health & Safety Executive
- Carbon reduction requirements - APSE
For more information visit the APSE website.