The Horticulture Week Business Awards is the only awards programme in the UK recognising business excellence across horticulture and its related industries.
In June 2020 the most focused, driven and ambitious businesses from all sectors of the industry will meet to reward and celebrate the success of their peers.
From production to retail to landscape and more, the evening is an opportunity for businesses of all shapes and sizes to meet and talk with peers, customers and suppliers at what is the pre-eminent business-networking event of the year.
The event is the starting point for a unique year-round package of business benefits for shortlisted entrants and winners, including:
1. All shortlisted entrants benefit from individual promotion to Horticulture Week’s 120,000+ monthly audience, ensuring recognition among potential customers for their achievements.
2. All winners benefit from a unique year-round programme of in-depth editorial coverage and social media, securing 12 months’ worth of high-value promotion to potential customers.
3. A permanent place on Horticulture Week’s online Business Awards Winners Gallery also awaits winners, ensuring lasting recognition for their achievements.
4. Winners also receive an exclusive networking invite to Horticulture Week’s Business Leaders Round Table.
- High-Growth Business of the Year
- Wonderful Workplace of the Year
- Business Innovation of the Year
- Best Sales or Marketing Campaign
- New Business of the Year
- Digital Initiative of the Year
- Nursery Stock Grower of the Year
- Glasshouse Grower of the Year
- Fruit Grower of the Year
- Plant Cash and Carry of the Year
- Ornamental Plant Launch of the Year
GARDEN RETAIL BUSINESS
- Best New-Build, Refurbishment or Extension
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (South)
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (Midlands)
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (North)
- Contractor of the Year (open to landscape, grounds care, arboriculture and specialist amenity contractors)
- Landscape Designer of the Year
- Landscape Supplier of the Year
- Garden retail Supplier of the Year
- Production Supplier of the Year
- International Supplier of the Year
What our winners say about their success
“ HW is our leading industry magazine and we were all really chuffed to win. It’s also very good for your profile — to say you’ve been recognised by your peers can work wonders when you are talking to customers ”
“ It’s a great networking opportunity. We put the news on our website and many clients mention it ”
“ The award proves the firm is doing very well and all our hard work has paid off. It puts us out there in the sector and supermarkets really value hearing their growers are winning awards ”
“ We’ve won landscape awards before but this is a business award, which is fantastic at a time of economic uncertainty. It proves our business is being run to a high standard ”
“ It shows we are a respected industry player, which gives customers confidence. It also helps us recruit staff — they know they will be joining an employer good to work for ”
“ The awards are highly regarded among the agricultural community and within the major multiples and retailers in the UK and across Europe ”
HOW TO ENTER
For full details of categories and how to enter, please go to www.hwbusinessawards.com. For general enquiries about the awards, help and advice, please contact awards event manager Stephanie Griffiths email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 8267 4151
ENTRY DEADLINE: 19 March 2020
BECOME A HORTICULTURE WEEK BUSINESS AWARDS SPONSOR
The Horticulture Week Business Awards offers businesses multiple opportunities to engage with the professionals most important to them — not just on the day of the event but throughout the year. To discuss the opportunities, please contact sales manager Roísín Kennedy email email@example.com or call the sales team on 020 8267 4953.