The awards programme will celebrate the very best in achievement and innovation across the garden retail and wider garden industry.
Presented on Thursday 4 February 2016 at London's prestigious Grand Connaught Rooms, the awards provide an exceptional opportunity for garden retail businesses and suppliers to the garden sector to showcase their achievements, innovation and success in the run up to the start of the 2016 gardening season.
Keeping with current industry developments, exciting new categories have been added to the line-up for garden centre outlets, including categories celebrating:
- Online excellence
- The best retail plant suppliers
- Multiple garden retailer of the year
- The best providers of garden centre landscape services
Hosted by Horticulture Week, winners can look forward to their successes being promoted in print and online at www.Horticulture Week.co.uk which reaches more than 65,000 horticulture enthusiasts every month. Don't miss the chance to showcase your achievements and those of your team!
HOW TO ENTER
To enter today or find out more, go to www.gardenretailawards.com, or contact Sarah Fournier on email@example.com. The extended deadline for entries is 22 October 2015.
Categories in full
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Turnover under £2m
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Turnover £2m-£5m
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Turnover over £5m
- Multiple Garden Retailer of the Year
- Best Garden Centre Event
- Catering Excellence Award
- Online Excellence Award
- Best Business Development: New Build, Refit or Launch
- Best Planteria
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Garden Centre Landscape Service of the Year
- Garden Designer of the Year
- Garden Landscape Business of the Year
- Garden Maintenance Business of the Year
- Retail Hardy Nursery Stock Supplier of the Year
- Retail Herbaceous Perennials Supplier of the Year
- Retail Bedding Plant Supplier of the Year
- Retail Hard Landscaping Supplier of the Year
- Best New Gardening Product
- Best New Retail Product (non-gardening)
- Commitment to Staff Development
- Community Involvement Award
- Greenest Garden Centre
- Sales Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Garden Retail Summit
Consolidation among garden centres and their suppliers, the impact of a volatile euro on the garden plant and product supply chains, the growth of "little and often" purchasing and the impact on the industry of major changes to the Living Wage and Sunday trading are just some of the hot topics that will be tackled at the next Garden Retail Summit.
The Summit takes place on 4 February 2016, ahead of the evening's awards event at the same venue. For details, go to www.gardenretailawards.com/summit
For sponsorship opportunities, email Aisha Roberts at: firstname.lastname@example.org.