Eleven new categories have been added this year to the line-up for garden centre outlets, including categories celebrating online excellence, the best suppliers of plants to the garden centre market and the best providers of domestic landscape services.
Categories for 2016 include:
- Best Garden Centre Event
- Catering Excellence Award
- Online Excellence Award
- Best Business Development: New Build, Refit or Launch
- Best Planteria
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Garden Centre Outlet of the year - under £2m turnover
- Garden Centre Outlet of the year - £2m to £5m turnover
- Garden Centre Outlet of the year - over £5m turnover
- Multiple Garden Retailer of the year
- Retail Hardy Nursery Stock supplier of the year
- Retail Herbaceous Perennials supplier of the year
- Retail Bedding Plant supplier of the year
- Retail Hard Landscaping supplier of the year
- Best New Gardening Product
- Best New Retail Product (non-gardening)
- Garden centre landscape service of the year
- Garden designer of the year
- Garden landscape business of the year
- Garden maintenance business of the year
- Commitment to staff development
- Community Involvement Award
- Greenest Garden Centre
- Sales team of the year
- Lifetime achievement award
Last year's Garden Retail Awards were presented at the garden retail networking event of the year - a glittering dinner and presentation in London's Covent Garden attended by more than 300 of the industry's leading professionals.
For more information:
- Come and see us on Stand 20 at this week's National Plant Show which takes place at Stoneleigh Park in Coventry on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Visit our awards website at: www.gardenretailawards.com.
- For general enquiries, contact Sarah Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org and for sponsorship opportunities contact Aisha Roberts at email@example.com.
- Follow the awards at: @GRAwards