• Supplied in a range of sizes from 4m, 6m and 8m wide as standard or multiples of.
• Safe – No glass Is used
• Cost effective – less expensive than traditional Glass.
• Virtually maintenance free.
• Energy efficient, R Value of 1.7 – proven to give up to 50% energy savings, over conventional Uninsulated glasshouses
• Exceptionally strong.
• Resistant against extreme weather conditions, proven to withstand wind speeds in excess of 140mph
• Made to give diffused light – No need to shade.
• Fully recyclable.
• Made from British high tensile steel that is galvanised inside and out.
• Available with vent systems for all size structures.
• Fitted with top track hung doors on 4mt wide +
• Extendable in length in the gardener range and width and length in the grower range.
• Supplied with a 10 year UV Guarantee.
• Our aftercare of clients is exceptional
What is Keder?
Simply put, it is a film cladding system that saves energy. Its unique design feature is the air burls, (bubbles) that are specifically engineered to both insulate and diffuse sunlight. This also makes it lighter in the greenhouse than outside on a dull day as the light is expanded by the diffusion. In combination with its profile attachment, the Keder locking mechanism ensures a water and air tight structure that can withstand the most extreme elements and climates.
Keder provides an insulating effect that retains up to 95% of heat radiation, whilst providing its users with an impressive R value of 1.7. This energy efficient design represents significant cost savings for its users.
What do you get in a Keder Greenhouse?
You get peace of mind that you have bought the best.
The Frame (applicable to all greenhouses) Keder greenhouses are built to high specification. Manufactured from British high tensile Z35 structural steel tubing, pre galvanised inside and out to provide a corrosion free structure for many years. All brackets are manufactured and plated in the UK specifically for our structures and all timbers used are pressure treated – tanalised to ensure a long life.
Steel frame Door 2m wide
Top Track sliding doors to ensure no obstructions at floor level allowing ease of access with equipment. Manufactured from 40mm x 40mm box section steel and hot dip galvanised. Clad with Keder, all fixtures and fittings are suitably plated to protect against corrosion and ensure minimum maintenance.
Constructed of galvanised 2mm steel sheet and fitted as standard along both sides of the structure (and in the valleys If applicable), down pipes finish just above ground level allowing the client to install a rainwater harvesting system.
The Keder side ventilation system operates via a manual gearbox system. It is designed to be simple efficient and maintenance free. The vent operates on a bob weight system dropping down from gutter level, providing a maximum opening of 1300mm enabling airflow high up where it is most needed and minimising potential wind damage to plants. This vent system can be upgraded to an electric automation system.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0138649094