The council says services covered by the framework agreement may include, but not be limited to:
- Soft landscaping, using traditional and non-traditional treatments.
- Maintenance of grassed areas
- Planting and maintaining shrub beds and hedges
- Laying or improving turf
- Container planting
- Establishing beds and borders
- Hard landscaping
- Water features
- Maintenance of sports facilities including mowing grass and line marking,
- Removal of snow and ice from walkways and car parks
- Gritting pathways and carparks
Tree maintenance of trees including pruning, crown raising, crown thinning, crown reduction, tree surveying and the complete removal and disposal of trees and/or stumps is also required as well as:
- Weed control including alternative methods
- Street furniture maintenance
- Play equipment maintenance
- Pest control
- Litter, fly tip and graffiti service
- Consultancy and planning
The closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is 23 September 2022.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HortWeek subscribers.