Grounds maintenance services required include:
- grass cutting (drop/collect/mulch)
- pathway de-weeding and clearance (cuttings removal)
- pathway cleaning (moss and algae clearance)
- shrub pruning, bed clearance and soil turning
- raised bed clearance
- soil turning
Three lots under the tender include, grounds maintenance (£16m), arboriculture services (£2m) and site surveying (£2m).
The notice is an update to a tender issued on 18 August 2017 by the Communities and Housing Investment Consortium extending the original DPS until 19 November 2027. All other details relating to this DPS remain unchanged.
The validity period is extended by 60-months, reviewed at 12-month intervals, when the authority can amend (extend, shorten, terminate or re-procure) the DPS.
This DPS remains accessible by members of CHIC to all UK public-sector bodies (potential members) including (but not limited to):
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities and Government Departments
- Registered Charities
- NHS and Health and Social Care Groups
- Emergency Services
- Schools and Academies/Colleges and Universities
- Libraries and Museums
Expressions of interest may be submitted until 19 November 2027.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HortWeek subscribers.