Ingatestone and Fryerning Parish Council (IFPC) are looking for a grounds maintenance company to provide all specified maintenance on council maintained assets in the parish. The contract is for an initial 3 years with a 1 year extension by mutual agreement.
The works require maintenance of football pitches, recreation grounds, closed churchyards and the parish cemetery and includes:
• public space known as Fairfield Recreation Ground
• closed cemetery under the control of the parish council
• an open cemetery in Fryerning under the control of the parish council
• football pitch regular and annual maintenance including line marking
• grass cutting
• strimming of nettles and brambles
• litter picking and bin emptying
• minor tree works (if required)
• special events and emergency works
• arboricultural operations (if required)
• preparation of site for ashes interments
The tender will run from 1 May 2023 to 30 April 2026.
The closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is 9 March.
Keep up with all the latest arboricultural, landscape and other tenders and sign up for HW's Tenders Tracker Bulletin - exclusive to HortWeek subscribers.