Building on last year's UK Grower Awards and Garden Retail Awards, the goal of the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2018 is to honour business achievement with categories celebrating outstanding production businesses alongside leading commercial operators from across the horticulture industry.
All your favourite Grower of the Year categories are there - plus some exciting new opportunities including sustainable business of the year, high growth business of the year and best employer.
Eight great reasons to enter
Winning a national Horticulture Week Business Award will provide you with:
1. A powerful selling point for your business, helping you to market to potential customers as best in class.
2. Industry recognition for your teams, providing you with a powerful staff motivational tool.
3. Membership of HW’s Business Leaders’ Board, made up of winners of HW Business Awards, providing you with an exclusive opportunity to participate in HW Business Leaders’ Round Tables throughout the year.
4. A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s Business Leaders’ Gallery online, ensuring lasting recognition for your achievements.
5. Multiple opportunities throughout the year to share your achievements on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your strengths to customers and peers.
6. Profile in Horticulture Week Business Leaders’ Directory, further enhancing your distinction as best in class and providing further opportunities to highlight your achievements
7. The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK horticulture industry, where you will benefit from networking with the leading businesses in the industry.
8. An invitation to join the Horticulture Week judging panel for next year’s awards.
As an entrant you can benefit from free help from our industry editors who can advise on which categories will best meet your individual business objectives – and then work with you on how to lead the judges through the story of your achievements.
The bottom line is, if you don’t enter you won’t have the opportunity to gain from a raft of exciting new benefits that shortlisted and winning entrants will be offered in 2018.
Ornamentals categories include:
- Wholesale Nursery stock Grower of the Year (sponsored by ICL)
- Wholesale Protected ornamentals Grower of the Year (sponsored by Sinclair)
- Specialist Grower of the Year – Ornamentals
- Retail Nursery of the Year
- Best new ornamental plant variety (bedding and pot plant/hardy nursery stock/herbaceous perennial)
General business categories include:
- Best Sales or Marketing campaign
- Business Innovation of the Year
- Sustainable Business of the Year
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- New Business of the Year
The Final Deadline for the Horticulture Week Business Awards is 8 March 2018. For more details on the benefits of entering, the categories available and how to enter, please go to www.horticultureweeklive.com/businessawards
Winners of the Horticulture Week Business Awards will be announced on the 28th June at a glittering evening awards dinner and presentation at the Marriott in London's Grosvenor Square. The Horticulture Week Business Awards 2018 evening dinner and presentation includes the newly launched Horticulture Week New Generation Awards.
Sponsors & partners
Drinks Reception Sponsor
Become a Horticulture Week Business Awards Sponsor
The Horticulture Week Business Awards offers businesses multiple opportunities to engage with the professionals most important to them — not just on the day of the event but throughout the year. To hear more about the exciting opportunities on offer, contact email@example.com.