Building on and incorporating the Garden Retail Awards, the goal of the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2018 is to honour business achievement with categories celebrating outstanding garden retail businesses alongside leading commercial operators from across the horticulture industry.
Eight great reasons to enter
Winning a national Horticulture Week Business Award will provide you with:
1. A powerful selling point for your business, helping you to market to potential customers as best in class.
2. Industry recognition for your teams, providing you with a powerful staff motivational tool.
3. Membership of HW’s Business Leaders’ Board, made up of winners of HW Business Awards, providing you with an exclusive opportunity to participate in HW Business Leaders’ Round Tables throughout the year.
4. A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s Business Leaders’ Gallery online, ensuring lasting recognition for your achievements.
5. Multiple opportunities throughout the year to share your achievements on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your strengths to customers and peers.
6. Profile in Horticulture Week Business Leaders’ Directory, further enhancing your distinction as best in class and providing further opportunities to highlight your achievements
7. The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK horticulture industry, where you will benefit from networking with the leading businesses in the industry.
8. An invitation to join the Horticulture Week judging panel for next year’s awards.
Garden retail award categories
- Garden centre outlet of the year (small-to-medium)
- Garden centre outlet of the year (large)
- Garden centre outlet of the year (destination)
- Multiple garden retailer of the year
- Garden Product Innovation
- Best Garden Retail Event (sponsored by Solex)
- Community Engagement Award
- Best business refurbishment, refit or extension (multiple site operator)
- Best business refurbishment, refit or extension (single site operator)
- Catering excellence award
- Service Excellence Award (sponsored by HTA)
- Retail sales team of the year
- Best sales or marketing campaign
- Business Innovation of the Year
- HW Most admired business leader Award
- Sustainable business of the year
- High growth business of the year
- New business of the year
- Employer of the year
The final deadline for entries to the Horticulture Week Business Awards is 22 March 2018. For more details of categories and how to enter, please go to www.horticultureweeklive.com/businessawards
- For full information and tips on how to complete your entry, download our Business Awards ENTRY KIT
Winners of the Horticulture Week Business Awards will be announced on the 28th June at a glittering evening awards dinner and presentation at the Marriott in London's Grosvenor Square. The Horticulture Week Business Awards 2018 evening dinner and presentation includes the newly launched Horticulture Week New Generation Awards.
Sponsors & partners
Drinks Reception Sponsor
Become a Horticulture Week Business Awards Sponsor
The Horticulture Week Business Awards offers businesses multiple opportunities to engage with the professionals most important to them — not just on the day of the event but throughout the year. To hear more about the exciting opportunities on offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.