A free workshop, ‘Going Global’, will run alongside the latest in a series of meet-the-buyer events being organised by the Gardenex and PetQuip associations Next month.
The content of the workshop, which is being held between the overseas buyer meetings, has been structured to provide the tools needed to reach new export markets or to expand existing international business.
Among the various topics will be overviews of the European markets for the garden and pet product sectors.
The overseas buyers travelling to the UK to meet with British suppliers will be:
- Arboretum Lifestyle and Garden Centre
- Allox – a Swedish importer/distributor of garden products
- Arett Sales Corporation – US garden distributor/wholesaler, providing distribution to 20 US states
- Dubai Garden Centre
- Solfang – a Norwegian garden internet sales company
- TiendAnimal – Spanish nternet sales company for pet food and accessories
- Warmako – an importer/distributor of pet products based in the Netherlands.
The event takes place at Lea Marston Hotel, Sutton Coldfield on 14 November 2013.
Register by 25 October 2013 via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org