- Thoughts and 2023 predictions of 60+ horticulture business owners from the UK and overseas.
- Exclusive industry-leading annual top 200 Garden Centres feature.
- Six videos of seminars, awards and new plant analysis from Four Oaks Trade Show at HortWeekTV.
- Biggest ever seminar programme at Four Oaks featuring HortWeek sessions on peat, biosecurity and careers.
- Ran the biggest ever new plants and products awards at Four Oaks. Results here.
- Asked the Government 17 readers' questions on Border Target Operating Model, peat and other policy issues, and published the answers.
- Reported first on Defra minister Mark Spencer's comments on the industry to the Lords horticulture sector inquiry, including on peat, after HortWeek appeared in front of the inquiry earlier this year.
- Reported: Wilko and horticulture supplier debts, Bathgate have left the growing media market because of peat ban, Amateur Gardening is to close, David Ball back at Bridge Farm the sad death of Jeffrey Bernhard aged 100.
- Exclusive EPOS garden centre sales data.
- Exclusive garden centre price-matching data
Find more at hortweek.com