Going for Growth: The UK Ornamentals Market Conference
in partnership with DEFRA
23 June 2020, London
Given changing exchange rates, post-Brexit trading arrangements and tighter biosecurity policies there is a clear opportunity for the UK ornamentals market to expand and grow. It is estimated that currently over 50% of the supplies to UK retailers comes via or from the Netherlands. Being over reliant on this international supply is not only a risk for the market dynamics, but more significantly a biosecurity risk.
UK ornamental growers face a number of challenges which need to be overcome to expand production. Going for Growth: The UK Ornamentals Market Conference is the opportunity for policy makers, growers, plant buyers and their suppliers to come together and develop strategies to help the UK ornamental growers grow their market share.
- London Gate Royal Hospital Road Royal Hospital Chelsea London SW3 4SR
- Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
- Stoneleigh Park, Coventry
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Birmingham NEC
- East Malling
- Boskoop, Netherlands.
- Cologne Exhibition Center Koelnmesse GmbH Messeplatz 1 50679 Köln - Germany
- Situated 5 miles from Junction 18 of the M6 motorway, close to the Jodrell Bank radio telescope, only 10 miles from Manchester International Airport and 4 miles from Holmes Chapel Railway Station on the Crewe to Manchester line.
- NEC, Birmingham, UK
- Ragley Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 5PS
- Telford International Centre, Telford
- Birmingham NEC
- Newey Pagham Road Lagness Chichester
Team Leader / Foreman Landscape Maintenance
CMC Landscape Tiverton, Devon
OCS Group (UK) Ltd St James Park and Green Park London
Estate Gardener Private Estate
Private Estate Buckinghamshire Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Van den Berk UK Limited Peterborough, Cambridgeshire / Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Retail General Manager
Notcutts Tunbridge Wells, Kent