Going for Growth: The UK Ornamentals Market Conference
in partnership with DEFRA
23 June 2020, London - Postponed.
Please sign up here to receive updates on any changes that may be made to this event.
Given changing exchange rates, post-Brexit trading arrangements and tighter biosecurity policies there is a clear opportunity for the UK ornamentals market to expand and grow. It is estimated that currently over 50% of the supplies to UK retailers comes via or from the Netherlands. Being over reliant on this international supply is not only a risk for the market dynamics, but more significantly a biosecurity risk.
UK ornamental growers face a number of challenges which need to be overcome to expand production. Going for Growth: The UK Ornamentals Market Conference is the opportunity for policy makers, growers, plant buyers and their suppliers to come together and develop strategies to help the UK ornamental growers grow their market share.
- Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR
- Querétaro Centro de Congresos, QRO México Paseo de las Artes 1531 Josefa Vergard 76090
- Boskoop, Netherlands.
- Viale delle Esposizioni 393/A 43126 – Parma ITALY
- Cologne Exhibition Center Koelnmesse GmbH Messeplatz 1 50679 Köln - Germany
- Rimini, Italy
- NEC, Birmingham, UK
- Cambs Farms Growers Cambridgeshire
- Milan, Italy
- Fiera Milano Rho, Italy
- Ragley Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 5PS
- Telford International Centre, Telford
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Newey Pagham Road Lagness Chichester