This prestigious awards scheme, honours the outstanding achievements of the professionals who make the UK’s parks, gardens and green spaces the vital and vibrant places they are today, and to ensure those achievements are recognised by customers, clients and stakeholders.
Management achievement is recognised with categories celebrating outstanding work across all areas of activity including restoration and redevelopment, on-going management and maintenance, partnership working, volunteer and community engagement, and more.
New categories have been launched for 2019 that reward the very best parks and gardens design projects, outstanding green infrastructure planning and, in recognition of the financial challenges facing many in the sector, the very best funding initiatives.
The Awards are open to all professionals responsible for the management and development of parks, gardens and other green spaces, including in-house management teams, contractor organisations (where the contractor has taken on the primary management role) and specialist consultants.
Top 5 benefits of entering the Horticulture Week Custodian Awards 2019:
- A powerful selling point for your garden, parks, estate or organisation, helping you to market to potential visitors.
- Industry recognition for your teams and volunteers, providing you with a powerful staff-motivational tool.
- Year-round opportunities for your achievements to be promoted on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your achievements to a 100,000-strong monthly audience passionate about horticulture.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s Custodian Gallery, ensuring lasting recognition for your, and your team’s, achievements.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK parks and gardens industry, where you can network with leaders in your industry
Sponsorship and Commercial enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Griffiths, Phone 020 8267 4151 , Stephanie.Griffiths@haymarket.com