Winners will be announced during a glittering lunch event on 3 November at the prestigious Grosvenor House Hotel in London's Park Lane in front of their peers from across the industry.
This year, in recognition of challenging economic circumstances for many, Horticulture Week is delighted to support the industry by offering each shortlisted entrant a complimentary ticket to the awards event.
HOW TO ENTER
To get an entry kit, please call Adele Durham on 020 8267 4344. Alternatively, download an entry form from www.hwlandscapeandamenityawards.com.
The closing date for entries to the awards is now Friday 14 August.
- Best Use of Plants in the Landscape
- Best Commercial Project (including streetscape)
- Best Parks or Gardens Project
- Best Playscheme
- Best Residential Garden Project
- Contractor of the Year: Grounds Maintenance
- Contractor of the Year: Arboriculture
- Partnering Award
- Open Space Management Team of the Year
- Professional Gardener of the Year
- Most Outstanding Commitment to the Community
- Most Outstanding Contribution to the Environment
- Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
For full details and entry criteria consult your entry kit (see above).
Subscribe to Horticulture Week for more news, more in-depth features and more technical and market info.