- Multiple opportunities throughout the year to share your achievements on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your achievements to a 120,000-strong monthly audience. This includes editorial on your achievements immediately after the awards presentation, an editorial follow up profile 6 months on and inclusion in social media campaigns.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s online Business Leaders Gallery, ensuring lasting recognition for your achievements.
- An exclusive opportunity to participate in Horticulture Week Business Leaders’ Round Tables throughout the year.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK horticulture industry, where you will benefit from networking with like-minded and leading businesses in the industry.
New for this year all shortlisted entrants will receive editorial coverage immediately after judging take place in the Spring.
The 2019 Horticulture Week Business Awards are open to all businesses operating in the horticulture market including commercial production, garden retail, landscape and more.
Winners will be announced on the 27th June 2019 when the presentation of the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019 returns to the fabulous London Marriott Grosvenor Square for the biggest pan-industry gathering and celebration of the best of the UK horticulture industry.
General Business Categories include:
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- HW Most Admired Business Leader Award
- Consultant of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- New Generation Award
Specialist Business Categories include:
Retail Business Categories
- Best New-Build, Refurbishment, Refit or Extension
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (Small to Medium)
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (Large to Destination)
- Garden Centre Group/Multiple Garden Retail of the Year
- Service Excellence/Innovation Award
- Retail Sales Campaign/Initiative of the Year
Landscape Business Categories
- Landscape Contractor of the Year
- Landscape Design/Architecture Practice of the Year
- Arboriculture Contractor of the Year
- Grounds Maintenance Contractor of the Year
- Landscape Design of the Year
- Landscape Build of the Year
Production Business Categories
- Nursery Stock Grower of the Year
- Protected Ornamentals Grower of the Year
- Best Ornamental Plant Introduction
- Top Fruit Grower of the Year
- Soft Fruit Grower of the Year
- Salad Grower of the Year
- Best New Edible Crop Variety
- Best Sales or Marketing Campaign
Category criteria & How to Enter
For full details of category criteria and how to enter, please go to: www.hwbusinessawards.com
For general enquiries about the awards please contact awards event manager Sian Morrison at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horticulture Week is delighted to have the support of HTA, ICL, Sinclair, Modiform, Cocogreen and WonderWall as our sponsor partners for the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2019. We are also delighted to welcome on board Perennial as our awards charity partner.
Become a Horticulture Week Business Awards Sponsor
The Horticulture Week Business Awards offers businesses multiple opportunities to engage with the professionals most important to them — not just on the day of the event but throughout the year.
To discuss the opportunities please contact sales manager Gabriella Lee on: email@example.com or 0208 267 4085.