The 28th edition of the guide to UK cultivated plants lists more than 70,000 plants, together with details for more than 570 suppliers.
An increased number of nurseries are listed in the 2014 guide. Contact details, maps, websites and mail-order information are included for each nursery where applicable.
The most widely listed new plants in this edition are:
- Geum ‘Cosmopolitan' (Cocktails Series)
- Leucanthemum x superbum ‘Shapcott Summer Clouds'
- Clematis ‘Prince George'
- Geum ‘Banana Daiquiri' (Cocktail Series)
- Primula Berlarina Valentine = ‘Kerbelred' (Belarina Series)
- Pyrus communis Benita = ‘Rafzas'
- Rosa Thomas à Becket = ‘Auswinston'
- Rudbeckia subtomentosa ‘Little Henry'
- Crocosmia ‘Sunglow'
- Heuchera ‘Cassis'
- Ligularia przewalskii ‘Dragon Wings'
- Primula vulgaris ‘Avondale' (Kennedy Irish Series)
- Prunus cerasus ‘Meteor Korai'