The awards were announced at Scotsturf where groundsman from all four tiers of Scottish football were honoured.
Each winner received a trophy and a voucher for grounds maintenance products from Rigby Taylor, sponsors of the competition.
The awards were made with the help of the Scottish Referees, who provide pitch reports that help create a league table.
The top pitches were then judged according to numerous factors including available resources, presentation, housekeeping standards, technical knowledge and scope of preparations.
The full list of winners and runners up includes:
- John Hayes – Celtic Football Club
- Stephen Connelly - Hibernian Football Club
- Paul Fisk – Aberdeen Football Club
- Mark Farrell – Greenock Morton Football Club
- Chris Smith – St Johnstone Football Club
- David Montador – East Fife Football Club
- Alex Latto – Raith Rovers Football Club
- Martin Gray – Forfar Football Club
- Kenny Waters – Dumbarton Football Club
Subscribe to Horticulture Week for more news, more in-depth features and more technical and market info.