Stronger and more resistant to downy mildew than ever before, new Imara® Impatiens walleriana from Syngenta Flowers are bringing back the gardener’s favourite bedding plant. During intensive, large-scale trialling, Imara® out-performed other varieties even when exposed to the disease.
In addition to their strength against downy mildew, Imara® are:
• Reliable and low-maintenance, offering economical greenhouse production
• Robust and durable, holding up well during transport so plants stay in top shape when moved to retail
• Resilient in sun, shade, rain or shine, surviving until first frost for consumers
• Available in six colours: white, red, rose, violet, orange, orange star and a mix
"Our initial trials of Imara® certainly showed disease resistance greater than previous Busy Lizzies we have grown. We have been particularly impressed with the growing habit of Imara® and have found it to be very vigorous and flower plentiful. We are extremely excited to be able to grow Busy Lizzies again and we are sure customers will be very happy to have them in their gardens."
• Guy Clapham, sales manager for Coletta & Tyson Ltd., Woodmansey, Beverley, U.K
Contact your local Syngenta representative or visit www.FloriProServices.com/Imara to learn more.
Join the conversation online using #ImaraFlowers
© 2018 Syngenta. All rights reserved. The publication and its content is proprietary to Syngenta and the images are intended for illustration purposes only. Copy or reproduction of this publication is not allowed in any form. Imara® and the Syngenta Flowers logo are trademarks proprietary of a Syngenta Group Company. Syngenta has exercised reasonable care and skill in compiling this publication. This publication is promoting Imara® "as is" without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Syngenta cannot accept any liability in connection with the content of this publication.