The auction is also open to anyone who can't make it to The Roof Gardens on Thursday 15 January. Click on the "Bid Now" buttons on Perennial's online bidding page – where you can make a remote bid which will be part of the auction on the night.
The auction items include:
- Three nights' accommodation at the Kasbah Tamadot, near Marrakech (donated by Virgin Limited Edition) The Kasbah Tamadot, is a magical walled hotel complex near Asni, in the High Atlas Mountains.
- A week's accommodation at the fabulous Chateau de Rochbonne (donated by Catherine Broughton) for you and up to 13 friends.
- A day's business consultancy with expert Neville Stein (donated by Ovation Business Coaching and Consultancy)
- A day's photography with Jonathan Ward (donated by Ginger Horticulture)
- A night's luxury Bed and Breakfast at Hever Castle (donated by Hever Castle and Gardens)
- An Off-Road Safari Experience at Woburn Safari Park (donated by Woburn Abbey Gardens)
- A Dress worn by Kim Wilde on "Stars In Their Eyes" (donated by Kim Wilde)