Taking place in the Grandstand, experts from the Arboricultural Association will be presenting seminars on:
- Tree inspections and record keeping To take place on 8 September at 10.45am with Rhoderic Taylor
- Tree protection To take place on 9 September at 1.30pm with Julie Sadler
- Tree pruning To take place on 10 September at 2.15pm with Julie Sadler
Meanwhile, in addition to offering advice for the Meet the Experts sessions, the BTS Group will be holding demonstrations covering best-practice routines for:
- Chainsaw use and maintenance
- Aerial rescue techniques
- Access — climbing versus the use of a mobile elevating work platform (MEWP).
Subscribe to Horticulture Week for more news, more in-depth features and more technical and market info.