More than 70 companies from the UK and 12 from Europe and the US have booked more stand space than in 2010 and 2011 at show for the aquatics, water gardening and reptilian sectors. The event is being staged at the International Centre in Telford.
Show organiser Annie Dyke said: "Despite the fact that there was no event last year, it's extremely encouraging that the trade is obviously still fully committed to AQUA despite the tough trading conditions everyone is now facing.
"I'm happy to report that all our major exhibitors are again heading for Telford and we will be welcoming more overseas companies than ever before. They obviously regard AQUA 2013 as their major platform to showcase products to UK buyers."
Among the topics under discussion in the seminars will be:
- How to get more customers from Google and other social media;
- Case study of a successful retailer;
- Marketing and promotion - 10 simple ideas to help drive your business forward;
- Starting out in reptiles, their continuing care and welfare;
- What consumers want - trends and future insights;
- Changes to the Sale of Goods Act and how these important changes will affect you.