Nearly everyone who is anyone in the industry will be represented at the event on 23-25 September at Cannock Chase, according exhibition secretary Ian Millward.
"Once again the event is proving itself as the place to launch new products and services to the industry and provide a meeting place for fellow professionals.
"Key features this year are the STIHL Timbersports coming to the UK for the first time, the Husqvarna world 25m poleclimbing championships and the AW Jenkinson and UPM Tilhill European Chainsaw carving championships.
"Demonstrations of an extreme mountain biking course, horse logging, an extensive woodland crafts area and the UK Axe Throwing Championships, ensure that all parts of the industry are represented and that there is something of interest for everyone."
The Health and Safety Executive in association with Lantra Awards, NPTC, The Forestry Commission , Confor and UKFPA are hosting a display of safe working practices.
The Forestry Commission will be hosting daily seminars on hot industry topics.
The show will include 250 exhibitors, 2½ miles of working machinery and 16,000 visitors are expected over the three days.
- STIHL Timbersports Road show
- The Husqvarna World Pole Climbing Championships
- The UPM Tilhill and A W Jenkinson European Chainsaw Carving Competition
- UK Axe Throwing Championships
- H&SE Safe working practice demonstrations
- Extensive woodland crafts area
- Bio energy seminars
- The Buxtons World ‘Log to leg’ pole lathe turning championships
- Extreme mountain biking demonstrations
- Horse logging
- Organised school visits to see ‘from seed to sawmill’ sponsored by the Forestry Commission.
- Technical updates & seminars