The potato planter allows users to check the development of the potatoes and pick them, week after week, without digging up the plant
Fourteen finalists went head to head to be awarded RHS Chelsea Garden Product of the Year 2015.
Entries were judged on innovation, functionality, visual appeal, quality, value for money and environmental sustainability.
- Agralan - Potato Pot (Winner) - This potato planter allows users to check the development of potatoes and pick them week after week without digging the plant up.
- Arthur Jack - Georgian Style Waterbutt - A galvanised steel waterbutt decorated with Tudor roses and finial balls, finished to give an aged patina.
- Bosch Ltd - Bosch GRA 53 Professional Lawnmower - The new Bosch GRA 53 Professional lithium-ion powered lawnmower is 100% weatherproof, has low vibration and is 50% quieter than a petrol equivalent.
- Burgon and Ball Ltd - Love the Glove - Gardening gloves with a difference, these technically advanced gloves feature on-trend patterns, bright colours, metallics and decorative leather trim.
- Crocus.co.uk - Three in one folding butterfly cloche - This multifunctional wire cloche folds and detaches to allow it to be used in three different ways - a long cloche, a tall cloche and also as two halves.
- Darlac - Tri Blade Shear - Garden shears designed with three blades, including a fixed centre blade that creates a central point of focus for greater stability, accuracy and faster cutting.
- Fluidform GmbH - Karro - Built from recyclable plastic, this wheelbarrow one has completely new ergonomics, a rugged light-weight construction and material that has received various international design awards.
- Jekka's Herb Farm - Designer Garden Collections - A three-flower seed collection of boxes, illustrated by Hannah McVicar, including 12 packets of seeds and an easy-to-follow planting plan. Designed for gardeners to grow a professionally designed border.
- Muntons Traditional Plant Supports - Standard Rose Umbrella - A sturdy support for the flowering heads of standard roses or wisterias, this support is designed to slip over the root ball of a rose as it is planted.
- Perennial Gardeners' Royal Benevolent Society - Multi-Shifter - An innovative three-in-one tool which makes light work of clearing areas quickly & efficiently, capable of doing jobs usually done by broom, spade, rake, compactor or ice breaker.
- Straysparks Creative Metalwork - Spring bulb plant support - Hand forged sculptural plant support, encompassing organic design and quality materials, to give function and form to the garden throughout the year.
- Tactile Studio - Bas-relief panel - A decorative panel made with impressions of summer flowers and foliage in white concrete.
- Twool twine - Twool essential - Twool essential Dartmoor wool twine is a handy pocket-ready card with a unique cutter.