We have a 2005 Tycrop Propass 180 topdresser that has been used with our tractor but ties it up when we need it most. Is it possible to get a power unit for the topdresser so we could tow it behind a turf truck that does not have hydraulics? Also, we see on the newer models that there is a bunker filling chute. Can this be retrofitted and where do we get parts? We can't find details for the UK importer.

You must sign in to continue.

You can register for a 14 day free trial subscription, or Subscribe Now for full access. View subscription options.

Please enter your details

Forgotten Password?

Having trouble signing in?

Contact Customer Support at

or call 020 8267 8121, or refer to our answers to frequently asked questions.

Subscribe for full access

Direct Debit

Most people subscribe by direct debit.


Credit Card

Subscribe by credit card


or Register for a 14 day free trial subscription

Already subscribed but don't have a password?

Activate your web account here