My Houseplant Changed My Life, published by DK Books - by David Domoney.
The New Heirloom Garden: Designs, Recipes, and Heirloom Plants for Cooks Who Love to Garden by Ellen Ecker Ogden. Design a beautiful and self-sufficient garden; learn the secrets of heirloom vegetables, herbs, and flowers; and enjoy 55 seasonal recipes featuring the fruits of your labour.
She Grows Veg (Lucy Hutchings) Get Up and Grow Hardie Grant (UK).
A revised edition of New Wild Garden by Ian Hodgson.
Fergus Garrett ‘Great Dixter Then and Now’.
Rosa: The Story of the Rose by Peter Kukielski
The Business of Botanicals: Ann Armbrecht
The Regenerative Grower's Guide to Garden Amendments: using locally sourced materials to make mineral and biological extracts and ferments by
Framing Nature: Laurence Rose
Sarah Raven: ‘A Year Full of Flowers’
Also: The People of Covent Garden Flower Market by Simon Lycett.
Lord Charles Aldington: On Landscape Design.
The Naturally Beautiful Garden, by Kathryn Bradley-Hole.
Top selling horticulture books 2020:
- My Garden World by Monty Don
- Down to Earth by Monty Don
- Veg in One Bed: Huw Richards
- RHS How to Garden When Your New to Gardening
- RHS Gardening Month by Month
- RHS Gardening Through the Year
- How to Create Your Garden: Adam Frost
- Royal Gardens of the World: Mark Lane
- How to Attract Birds to Your Gardem: Dan Rouse
- Step by Step Veg Patch: Lucy Chamberlain