My Houseplant Changed My Life, published by DK Books - by David Domoney.
The New Heirloom Garden: Designs, Recipes, and Heirloom Plants for Cooks Who Love to Garden by Ellen Ecker Ogden. Design a beautiful and self-sufficient garden; learn the secrets of heirloom vegetables, herbs, and flowers; and enjoy 55 seasonal recipes featuring the fruits of your labour.
She Grows Veg (Lucy Hutchings) Get Up and Grow Hardie Grant (UK). Hutchings is designing an edible allotment garden for Hampton Court. Perrywood is among those growing plants for it.
A revised edition of New Wild Garden by Ian Hodgson.
Fergus Garrett ‘Great Dixter Then and Now’.
Rosa: The Story of the Rose by Peter Kukielski
The Business of Botanicals: Ann Armbrecht
The Regenerative Grower's Guide to Garden Amendments: using locally sourced materials to make mineral and biological extracts and ferments by
Framing Nature: Laurence Rose
Sarah Raven: ‘A Year Full of Flowers’
Also: The People of Covent Garden Flower Market by Simon Lycett.
Lord Charles Aldington: On Landscape Design.
The Naturally Beautiful Garden, by Kathryn Bradley-Hole.
Top selling horticulture books 2020:
- My Garden World by Monty Don
- Down to Earth by Monty Don
- Veg in One Bed: Huw Richards
- RHS How to Garden When Your New to Gardening
- RHS Gardening Month by Month
- RHS Gardening Through the Year
- How to Create Your Garden: Adam Frost
- Royal Gardens of the World: Mark Lane
- How to Attract Birds to Your Gardem: Dan Rouse
- Step by Step Veg Patch: Lucy Chamberlain