Big winners on the night included Hayes Garden World, Tendercare and Green Pastures who each scooped two awards.
Dennis Espley, chair of the Tillington Group and recently retired managing director of Squire's Garden Centres, was presented with the Lifetime Achievement award by sponsor HTA's president Adam Wigglesworth.
Espley received a standing ovation from audience following a tribute from John Ashley to the popular industry veteran.
A special award was presented in memory of Charles Notcutt by his daughter Caroline Notcutt. The Charles Notcutt Retail Plant Supplier of the Year went to Farplants.
Host, comedian Jo Caulfield presented the awards which were opened by Horticulture Week deputy editor Matthew Appleby.
Event charity partner was horticulture industry charity Perennial.
Full details of all award winning projects will be published shortly.
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Destination - Tong Garden Centre,
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year, sponsored by Hozelock - Old Railway Line.
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Mid-range - Green Pastures.
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year: Boutique - West Six.
- Charles Notcutt Retail Plant Supplier of the Year - Farplants.
- Multiple Garden Retailer of the Year - Hillier
- Best Garden Centre Event, sponsored by Solex, - Hayes Garden World for its Fairy World event.
- Customer service excellence award, sponsored by the HTA - Tong Garden Centre.
- Sales team of the year, sponsored by Briers - Hedges Direct
- Online excellence award winner - Hayes Garden World
- Greenest garden centre - B&Q
- Catering Excellence Award - Green Pastures
- Buying team of the year - Notcutts Garden Centres
- Garden Centre Landscape Service of the year - Tendercare
- Best Planteria - Camden Garden Centre
- Best Multiple Business Refurbishment, Refit or Extension - Klondyke's Garforth centre
- Community Involvement Award - Dobbies
- Best Single Site Business Refurburbishment, Refit or Extension - Tendercare
- Best new retail product (non-gardening) - Smart Garden's Eureka! Solar Light Bulb.
- Best new retail product (wildlife) - Wildlife World's Simon King Brushwood Robin Nester
- Best new gardening product (growing) - Seedball
- Best new gardening product (gardening) sponsored by GIMA - Hozelock's Pico Power Pressure Washer
- Lifetime Achievement, sponsored by HTA - Dennis Espley