Briers won the Gardenex Export Achievement Award.
Elho, Burgon & Ball, Hutton Garden and Landscaping Products, Hawkesmill Nurseries, Forest Garden, HTA, Fallen Fruits, and Gardman complete the winners list, presented at Celtic Manor on 17 July.
- Garden Carewinner was all-in-one garden feed/weed SafeLawn
- Growing, Planting Equipment and Sundries winner was Elho b.v. – Elho Corsica Door Stopper.
- Garden Tools, Machinery and Implements winner was Burgon & Ball - Ergo Deadheader.
- Outdoor Leisure winner: Hutton Garden and Landscaping Products – Melrose Dining Set
- Plants, Seeds and Bulbs winner: Hawkesmill Nurseries - Salvia Microphylla 'Jeremy' also known as Salvia 'Pink Lips'
- Garden Landscaping winner: Forest Garden – Decibel Noise Reduction Panel
- Garden Clothing & Gifts: HTA National Gift Card
- Pet Care, Aquatics and Wild Bird Care Products: Fallen Fruits - Best for Birds Range
- Garden Lighting, Water Features & Ornamentation: Smart Garden Products Limited – Eureka! Retro Solar Lightbulb
- Best Point of Sale Material: Briers Ltd - Kids Range New Display Concept
- Best Consumer Product Packaging: Westland Horticulture – Westland Safelawn
- Best Marketing Communication Award: Gardman Ltd - The Royal British Legion Charity Campaign