The free half-day conference for land-based industries which takes place from 12:00 noon to 4.30pm at Farbridge Venue between West Dean and Lavant in West Sussex is focussing on planning, development and the economy; water; and smart technology – the future.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Redfearn, HSBC Regional Agricultural Director
- Gary Taylor, Chair AHDB Horticulture
- Andrew Frost, Head of Planning Services, Chichester District Council
- Robert Searle, Tangmere Airfield Nurseries
- Graham Bryant, Chair WSGA
- Dr Helen Ferrier, NFU
- James Humphreys, Environment Agency
- Dr Jerry Knox, Cranfield University
- Dr Matthew Howard, Kings College London
- Paul Dracott, East Malling Research
The conference will be followed by the WSGA Annual Dinner at 7pm.