Paul Todd, Green Flag Award manager, said: "We all have a favourite park, whether it's our local green space or a special park we'll travel miles to visit. Following another record breaking year for the Green Flag Award, we are urging everyone to vote."
Last year more than 35,000 votes were cast, with Victoria Park in London's Tower Hamlets crowned the eventual favourite.
To vote people can go to www.greenflagaward.org, select their country or region on the interactive map, find their favourite park or green space and click the 'vote for this site' button.
Voting opens 1 September and closes at noon on 30 September. The winner of the People's Choice will be announced in October.
2014's top 10 parks as voted by the public:
1. Victoria Park (London Borough of Tower Hamlets)
2. Mote Park (Maidstone Borough Council)
3. Margam Park (Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council)
4. Cassiobury Park (Watford Borough Council)
5. Kings Park (Bassetlaw District Council)
6. Whiteknights (University of Reading)
7. Bute Park (The City of Cardiff Council)
8. Clissold Park (London Borough of Hackney)
9. Valentines Park (Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure Ltd)
10. Millennium Country Park (Marston Vale Trust)