The pathogens include some important ones that are not known in the UK.
Information is available on the following pathogens, which have been found in the UK:
- Potato spindle tuber viroid (PSTVd)
- Columnea latent viroid (CLVd)
- Tomato chlorotic dwarf viroid (TCDVd)
- Tomato bacterial canker (Clavibacter michiganensis ssp. michiganensis) (PSTVd)
- Pepino mosaic virus (PepMV)
Information is also available on the following pathogens of concern to the tomato industry, but these have not yet been identified in the UK:
- Tomato torrado virus (ToTV)
- Tomato apical stunt viroid (ToASVd)
- Tomato chlorosis virus (ToCV)
- Tomato infectious chlorosis virus (TICV)
- Candidatus Liberibacter solanacearum (syn. Liberibacter psyllaurous)
- Citrus exocortis viroid (CEVd)
- Mexican papita viroid (MPVd)
For further details, see www.fera.defra.gov.uk.