The trust-building badge aims to put customers at ease and increase sales.
Minimum requirements to join the initiative are as follows:
- Average monthly order volume over 200 orders per store
- No restricted products/services
- Customer support respond within one business day
- You can provide accurate estimate ship dates for non-backordered items
- Your store cart pages are not hosted on a separate domain
- Your checkout page is encrypted, such as only accessed via HTTPS.
T&M marketing services manager Clare Dixey said: "Independent reviews from our customers are extremely important both to us and to reassure our online customers. We are delighted to have won this accolade from Google which measures for the very best in customer services, online experience, reliable delivery and product quality."
- Proof of top customer service
- Promised on-time delivery
- Free Purchase Protection on orders up to £1,000
- More confidence when purchasing online