Together with Alletts, Colliers, Farmura, Scotts and Aitkens, the demonstration days will showcase the latest machinery available for the maintenance of bowling greens. Papers will also be presented on all aspects of looking after fine turf bowling greens.
A total of eight days have been planned, with the details of the first five confirmed below:
- 21 September – Supermarine Bowls Club, Swindon, Wilts
- 22 September – Odiham & N. Warnborough Bowls Club, Odiham, Hants
- 28 September – Blossomfield Sports Club, Solihull W. Midlands
- 29 September – N. Hykeham Bowls Club, N. Hykeham, Lincs
- 30 September – Kibworth Bowling Club, Kibworth, Leics
- Venues for days on the 5/6/7 October are to be confirmed.
All days kick off at 10am and are free of charge and include a buffet lunch. Machinery demonstrations will take place in the morning. In the afternoon there will be a presentation of papers and turf clinics will be held, allowing people to ask advice.
Register for tickets (2 people permitted per club) by emailing email@example.com or telephoning Jane Bayley on 01625 503030