The event, hosted by DesignPlus, will take place next Thursday (10 December) at Brunel University in London.
The cucumber seminar is offering people with an interest in packaging a quick, effective way to get up to speed on fulfilling sustainability briefs while continuing to produce good design.
A DesignPlus representative said: "The seminars are designed to empower delegates with the environmental knowledge to make informed decisions about pack design, materials suitability and performance, cost implications and pack disposal."
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand which materials are best to use in terms of source and disposal.
- Understand the path of pack from production to disposal.
- Make informed decisions on the environmental information that can sometimes bombard people.
- Make informed decisions on the complex issues of biodegradability and compostibility.
- Understand recycling symbols.
- See good design and brand image as components that do not have to be compromised and can still be achieved in an environmental framework.
For more details on the seminar, email email@example.com.